20 KL Inflatable bladder tanks or mesh tanks can be hired from our affiliated contractor A&L Maintenance.
Exclusively for clients who bought an epoxy pool paint system from
Pool Solutions or A&L Maintenance. (Available in Pretoria and Johannesburg Regions Only)
All costs below are payable in cash when the contractor from A&L Maintenance arrives to deploy the tank and empty the swimming pool:
|Refundable Deposit||R 2000 (We refund in cash on the day of refilling the pool)|
|Tank rental|| R 1750 for 7days or part thereof (Minimum rental time/cost)
R 750 for 7 days for each additional tank required
The contractor is not VAT registered and VAT is not applicable
|PRETORIA, JOHANNESBURG, Kempton Park, Springs, Brakpan, Midrand, Kyalami||
1. The client must ensure before ordering that a level space within 15m from the swimming is available for each 7m x 4m (20KL) tank footprint required
2. The client must prepare and clean the area to ensure it is free of sharp objects like sticks and rocks that may damage the tank
3. The tanks can be deployed in a nearby garage or other in-house area but will be at the client's risk in case of a water leak, tearing or damage of the tank
4. The client will ensure that no children, dogs, cats or workers etc. are allowed nearby the tank during the full deployment period
5. Deployment, emptying of the swimming pool, refilling the swimming pool and removal of the tank will only be handled by our deployment team, this is compulsory to ensure peace of mind to all clients that the tank deployed at your premises was inspected by us and is in trustworthy, sound condition
6. Full costs and the deposit as indicated above for the intended period of use must be paid in cash on deployment date.
The refund of the R 2000 deposit is subject to the following:
a. Our team will deploy the tank, fill the tank and empty the tank, the client is not allowed to fill, empty or move the tank during deployment, and any such action will void the refund.
b. The tank must be found in the same condition as when deployed and inspected by both our team and the client during deployment. The should be without any leaks or damage. Any damage will be accesses by our team and a full or partial refund will be decided upon at our sole discretion and within reasonable terms. Please ensure that that a representative is available during deployment to inspect the tank after filling and note any damage or defects if applicable is indicated on the acceptance form that will be presented by our team manager.
8. The renting and scheduling of water tanks is subject to availability. We currently have 10 tanks available.
Pool Solutions, there affiliates, contractor and dealers, or any personnel of said organisations will not be liable in any way for water loss, damage to property, injury, death or any claim whatsoever that may arise as an indirect or direct result of renting a water storage tank from us. An indemnity and inspection form must be signed by both the client and our team manager on the day of deployment before the deployment team leaves the premises and after filling the tank.
Who to contact
|PRETORIA, JOHANNESBURG, Kempton Park, Springs, Brakpan, Midrand, Kyalami||083 6072 798
079 094 7545
POOL SIZE cALCULATOR
Determine the volume capacity or area of your swimming pool. Enter the measurements of your pool in the calculator fields below in metres
Need help with the pool size calculator? Then follow these steps:
Roughly determine the nearest basic shape of your pool eg. rectangular, square, circle, oval or complex - Show me how